At THE STUDIO, community outreach and charity work are extremely important to us. Throughout the year, we support a number of charitable causes by hosting fundraising events.
We try to select one charity (or a person in need) every month to support. If you are looking for school fundraising ideas, have a charity near and dear to your heart, or know of someone that is in need, please contact us online or give us a call us at 916-258-5425(KICK) to see how we might be able to help.
Fundraising events could include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Parents night out
- Kids night out
- Zumba party
- Dance party
- Casino night
- Family night
- Open Mic/ Talent Night
- Crab feeds
- Ice cream parties
- Self defense
- Cardio kickbox
- Ninja obstacle course
- Spin party
- Yoga Meditation
- Blood drive
- Food drive
Have something else in mind? Tell us what you want and we will see if we can accommodate!
Examples of previous charitable events we’ve held include a Zumba dance party to raise funds for the Children’s Tumor Foundation, a Halloween party to benefit a local family in need, and a Giving and Gratitude Day Camp to collect food for the local food bank.
Each year we also offer a free self defense class for women, and during October we allow students to buy and wear pink belts (instead of their regular color belt or black belt) to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We would love to support your cause, too! If you are looking for fundraising ideas for schools, scouting groups, or charitable organizations, please give us a call at (916) 258-KICK (5425).
Charities THE STUDIO Has Supported
We are proud to have supported a number of charities throughout our city as well as the nation, including:
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Red Cross
- ALS Association
- Carl Sundahl Elementary School Foundation
- Children Uniting Nations
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Destination Imagination
- Eureka Schools Foundation
- Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church, Mission Outreach
- Franklin Parent Teacher Club
- Goodwill Sacramento Valley
- Granite Bay Grizzly Football Team
- Granite Bay High School Boys Basketball Booster Club
- Granite Bay High School Touchdown Club
- Granite Bay Youth Lacrosse Club
- Greenhills Parent-Teacher Club
- JDRF (Juveline Diabetes Research Foundation International)
- Junior Achievement of Sacramento, Inc.
- Loomis Community Preschool
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Nor Cal Clean and Sober Living, Inc.
- Roseville High School Booster Club
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Toys for Tots
- Stoneridge Elementary
- Greenhills Elementary
- Creekview Ranch School Parent-Teacher Association
- Dewey Fundamental Elementary School Faculty Organization
- Unravel Pediatric Cancer
- Stand Up Placer
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society