We try to select one charity (or a person in need) every month to support. If you are looking for school fundraising ideas, have a charity near and dear to your heart, or know of someone that is in need, please contact us online or give us a call us at 916-258-5425(KICK) to see how we might be able to help.
Fundraising events could include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Parents night out
- Kids night out
- Zumba party
- Dance party
- Casino night
- Family night
- Open Mic/ Talent Night
- Crab feeds
- Ice cream parties
- Self defense
- Cardio kickbox
- Ninja obstacle course
- Spin party
- Yoga Meditation
- Blood drive
- Food drive
Have something else in mind? Tell us what you want and we will see if we can accommodate!
Examples of previous charitable events we’ve held include a Zumba dance party to raise funds for the Children’s Tumor Foundation, a Halloween party to benefit a local family in need, and a Giving and Gratitude Day Camp to collect food for the local food bank.
Each year we also offer a free self defense class for women, encourage students to perform community service hours during our Summer of Service, allow students to buy and wear pink belts (instead of their regular color belt or black belt) in October to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, collect socks for the homeless during November, and collect essentials for the homeless in December.
We would love to support your cause, too! If you are looking for fundraising ideas for schools, scouting groups, or charitable organizations, please give us a call at (916) 258-KICK (5425).
Participate in our Blessing Bag Program!
This holiday season, THE STUDIO is starting a new tradition of filling blessing bags for the homeless. Building on our success of collecting socks for the homeless, we are now asking all of our students to fill a sling bag with other essentials for the homeless. Check out a bag at the front desk and bring it back to the holiday party (or sooner!) so we can distribute the bags before the holidays. TKD students will earn an extra stripe for compassion, and TKD Tigers will earn a TKD dollar for the treasure chest.
Community members are also welcome to participate! You can pick up a bag at THE STUDIO Martial Arts & Fitness or at Viva Supermarket, or you can make a monetary donation by clicking enter site public philosophy essays on morality in politics sac state resume help energy homework help who can help me with my homework and i will pay him https://cirict.org/do-i-put-the-title-of-my-essay-in-quotations/ essay in third person interesting topics for research paper are cell phones dangerous argumentative essay http://www.conn29th.org/university/success-essay.htm dictionary critical thinking watch sample resume of pastor about my family essay go to site do i put my essay title in quotes source link past tense in essays essay on environmental pollution in telugu theis holsters review viagra generic information go to link government speech doctrine clitoris viagra do my coursework online https://goeatgive.com/write/edco-home-economics-exam-papers/10/ good science essay topics ethical considerations in research papers go here source link here.
Charities THE STUDIO Has Supported
We are proud to have supported a number of charities throughout our city as well as the nation, including:
- Ackerman Charter School
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Red Cross
- ALS Association
- Blue Heart International
- Carl Sundahl Elementary School Foundation
- Children Uniting Nations
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Creekview Ranch School Parent-Teacher Association
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Destination Imagination
- Dewey Fundamental Elementary School Faculty Organization
- Eureka Schools Foundation
- Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church, Mission Outreach
- Folsom Sea Otters
- Franklin Parent Teacher Club
- Goodwill Sacramento Valley
- Granite Bay Grizzly Football Team
- Granite Bay High School Boys Basketball Booster Club
- Granite Bay High School Touchdown Club
- Granite Bay Youth Lacrosse Club
- Greenhills Parent-Teacher Club
- Greenhills Elementary
- JDRF (Juveline Diabetes Research Foundation International)
- Junior Achievement of Sacramento, Inc.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Loomis Basin
- Loomis Community Preschool
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Nor Cal Clean and Sober Living, Inc.
- Nor Cal Sup Fitness
- Placer Elementary School
- Progressive Employment Concepts
- Ridgeview Elementary School
- Roseville High School Booster Club
- Sierra Elementary School
- Spring View Middle School
- Stand Up Placer
- Stoneridge Elementary
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Toys for Tots
- Unravel Pediatric Cancer
- Wellness Within
- Wheatland Union High School
- Woodcreek High School