- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
go to link
professional cv writing service reviews
when will generic viagra be available
essay about myself topics
virginia tech mfa creative writing
professional personal statement editor service for mba
creative writing k-12
dissertation proposal help
civil disobedience essay
resume writers in jacksonville fl
no smoking essay
how to write introductions for speakers
go to link
viagra in belgien kaufen
realistic fiction pizza book report
personal essay definition
need help in homework
i need an essay
what is a narritive essay
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.