Our Child Anti-Abduction Workshop is back by popular demand.
On Saturday, May 20 from 3-5pm, bring your children 10 and under to our workshop, which will cover:
- Understanding predator behavior
- Key personal information your child needs to know
- Developing situational awareness
- What kids need to do if they get separated or lost
- What kids need to do if approached
Please see the flyer below for more details.
The workshop is open to the public. Call (916) 258-5425 soon to register, as space is limited.