Parents, this is the best 2 hours you will spend learning how to keep your child safe!
On Sunday, April 23 from 1-3pm, bring your children 10 and under to our workshop, which will cover:
- Understanding predator behavior
- Key personal information your child needs to know
- Developing situational awareness
- What kids need to do if they get separated or lost
- What kids need to do if approached
Please see the flyer below for more details.
The workshop is open to the public. Call (916) 258-5425 soon to register, as space is limited.